The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the healthcare services company InfuSystems (INFU). I found the stock by using Barchart to screen for stocks with Weighted Alpha of over 34.00+ and technical buy signals of 80% or more. That screening yielded 129 stocks. I sorted that list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/14 the stock gained 45.06%.
InfuSystem is a rapidly growing healthcare services company that provides state-of-the-art electronic continuous ambulatory infusion pumps, supplies and support to oncology practices and clinics throughout the United States. More than 60% of oncologists across all 50 states turn to InfuSystem as their single, full-service source for cost-effective infusion pump management.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 89.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 93.41% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 23.51% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.38%
- Technical support level at 4.84
- Recently traded at 4.99 with a 50 day moving average of 4.04
- Market Cap $92.82 million
- Although Wall Street analysts are not making a recommendation on the stock they posted a 20% annual compounded growth rate on Earnings for the next 5 years
- 957 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha