The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software company SharpSpring(SHSP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the price appreciation over the past year. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/19 the stock gained 12.27%.
SharpSpring, Inc. provide cloud-based marketing and email software solutions consists of marketing automation to scalable transactional email, email marketing and mobile marketing services. The company's product lines include SharpSpring, SMTP and GraphicMail. SharpSpring, Inc., formerly known as SMTP Inc., is based in Gainesville, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 135.96+ Weighted Alpha
- 154.04% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 14.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.05%
- Technical support level at 16.52
- Recently traded at 17.29 with a 50 day moving average of 14.73
- Market Cap $147 million
- Revenue expected to grow 27.50% this year and another 22.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.80% this year, an additional 28.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy recommendations on the stock
- 1,137 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha