The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Millendo Therapeutics (MLND). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stock to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/18 the stock gained 48.39%.
Millendo Therapeutics Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing novel treatments for orphan endocrine diseases. The company's product candidate consists of AZP-531 and ATR-101 which are in clinical stage. Millendo Therapeutics Inc., formerly known as OvaScience Inc., is based in Ann Arbor, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 62.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 41.27% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 33.39% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.49%
- Technical support level at 16.25
- Recently traded at 16.62 with a 50 day moving average of 12.42
- Market Cap $212 million
- Analysts have not made Revenue and Earnings projection on the company
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendation on the stock
- 174 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha