The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the HVAC manufacturer Lennox International (LII). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Ownlist first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/29 the stock gained 21.88%.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. It is a leading global provider of climate control solutions. The company designs, manufactures and markets a broad range of products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration markets. The company's products are sold under brand names that include Lennox, Armstrong Air, Bohn, Larkin, Heatcraft and others. The company's furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, pre-fabricated fireplaces and related products are available in a variety of designs, efficiency levels and price points that provide an extensive line of comfort systems.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 46.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 38.25% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 13.20% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.13%
- Technical support level at 273.77
- Recently traded at 276.36 with a 50 day moving average of 248.59
- Market Cap $10.91 billion
- P/E 28.62
- Dividend yield .93%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.20% this year and another 5.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.60% this year, an additional 4.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.23% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy, 12 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- 2,311 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha