The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the financial information company FactSet Research Systems (FDS). I found the stock by sorting Barchart New All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/25 the stock gained 4.05%.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. FactSet Research Systems bring together the world of big data, own in-house data, and own unique alternative data to help investment professionals see and seize opportunity sooner. FactSet helps the world's leading financial professionals stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with leading desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds. FactSet provides integrated financial information and analytical applications for the global investment community. The Company delivers insight and information to financial investment professionals through its analytics, service, content, and technology.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 33.56+ Weighted Alpha
- 30.24% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 9.81% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.31%
- Technical support level at 254.45
- Recently traded at 256.28 with a 50 day moving average of 235.33
- Market Cap $9.75 billion
- P/E 27.86
- Dividend yield 1.00%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.90% this year and another 5.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.50% this year, an additional 9.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.71% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy, 11 hold and 3 under perform
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 447 to 15 that the stock will beat the market
- 5,680 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha