The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Internet software company Digital Turbine (APPS). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/3 the stock gained 46.70%.
Digital Turbine Inc. offers products and solutions for mobile operators, device OEMs and third parties. The company's product include DT Ignite(TM), a mobile device management solution with targeted app distribution capabilities, DT IQ(TM), a customized user experience and app discovery tool, DT Marketplace(TM), an application and content store and DT Pay(TM), a content management and mobile payment solution. It operates primarily in Berlin, Singapore and Sydney. Digital Turbine, Inc., formerly known as Mandalay Digital Group, Inc., is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 50.86+ Weighted Alpha
- 24.57% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 30.77% in the last month
- Relative strength index 79.49%
- Technical support level at 2.76
- Recently traded at 2.90 with a 50 day moving average of 2.10
- Market Cap $229 million
- Revenue expected to grow 35.70% this year and another 22.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 110.70% this year, an additional 166.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations
- The individual investors on Motley Fool following the stock voted 12 to 57 that the stock will not beat the market
- 3,615 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha