The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Internet software company Workiva (WK). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/8 the stock gained 24.81%.
Workiva LLC offers a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report and analyze critical business data in real time. The company provides solutions for compliance, risk, sustainability and management reporting as well as enterprise risk management. It serves the manufacturing and materials, energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, media and entertainment, real estate, retail, consumer goods, services, transportation and technology and telecom industries. Workiva LLC is headquartered in Ames, Iowa.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 125.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 82.46% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 25.08% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.06%
- Technical support level at 43.59
- Recently traded at 47.86 with a 50 day moving average of 38.57
- Market Cap $1.94 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 16.70% this year and another 15.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 33.20% this year and an additional 25.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 3 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 36 to 0 the the stock will beat the market
- 1,752 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha