The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Hotel & Resort REIT Braemar Hotels & Resorts (BHR). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/17 the stock gained 25.10%.
Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. It focused on investing in luxury hotels and resorts. Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc., formerly known as Ashford Hospitality Prime is based in Texas, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 41.38+ Weighted Alpha
- 44.58% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 27.59% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.35%
- Technical support level at 12.02
- Recently traded at 12.85 with a 50 day moving average of 10.25
- Market Cap $396 million
- P/E 7.31
- Dividend yield 5.26%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.10% this year and another 11.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 43.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.30% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- 2,362 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha