The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the wireless equipment company Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT). I found the stock by using the Barchart screener to screen for stock with at least a 40+ Weighted Alpha and Technical buy Signals of over 80%. That gave me a list of 202 stocks which I sorted for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/1 the stock gained 33.62%.
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and selling broadband wireless solutions worldwide. Its products and solutions include radios, antennas and management tools and other applications in the unlicensed radio frequency spectrum. Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 131.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 146.99% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 36.48% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 85.89%
- Technical support level at 142.75
- Recently traded at 146.43 with a 50 day moving average of 111.71
- Market Cap $10.24 billion
- P/E 32.17
- Dividend yield .70%
- Revenue expected to grow 16.50% this year and another 11.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 29.00% this year, an additional 13.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts have 4 hold and 1 under perform recommendation in place on the stock
- 13,056 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha