The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the exploration travel company Lindblad Expeditions (LIND). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/19 the stock gained 20.81%.
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. is an expedition travel company. It produce marine expedition programs and promote conservation and sustainable tourism. The company operates expeditions on intimately-scaled ships and allows interaction between guests, crew and the teams of scientists, naturalists, researchers and photographers. Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 55.74+ Weighted Alpha
- 68.16% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 27.13% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 88.93%
- Technical support level at 15.36
- Recently traded at 15.79 with a 50 day moving average of 13.04
- Market Cap $695 million
- P/E 58.12
- Revenue expected to grow 13.70% this year and another 10.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 79.20% this year and an additional 32.60% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 old recommendation on the stock
- 740 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha